This WARRANTY covers the repair or replacement of Turbocharger / Cartridge for the failure of parts supplied and
No money refunds will be given.
Vanecleans and check-overs are not covered by Warranty. This WARRANTY does not cover any ancillary charges such as removal and refitting/hire of vehicles etc. If your turbo includes an electronic actuator, this will be tested to confirm that it works on the unit, this is not covered by Warranty
Turbocharger Warranty last for12 months from the date of invoice or 12,000 miles whichever comes first. Turbocharger for a 1.6HDi engine is an exception with a Warranty period of 1 month (due to common engine faults).
Turbocharger Cartridge Warranty lasts for 1 month from the date of invoice.
Please note: all products must be installed by a qualified mechanic at a registered garage. Failure to do this will invalidate
Once an item has been returned to us under Warranty for assessment and verification of the fault, we shall send it to the manufacturer for review, testing and inspection. Once the inspection has been completed we will issue a report with the findings. Turbochargers returned under Warranty that is subsequently found to have no-fault will incur a re-test charge of between £25 – £50.
The Manufacturers’ opinion shall be final and binding, and we shall have no further liability to you.
Turbochargers/Cartridges returned to us as faulty and found to be damaged by incorrect fitting or contamination from other parts of the vehicle are not covered under the Warranty. A report will be given and cost for repair offered. If repair is not required, the Turbocharger will be returned to the purchaser and charged carriage costs. Any chargebacks by eBay / PayPal will be recovered by County Court Action and Debt Collection Agency.
Based on the manufacturers’ report we will repair or replace faulty items without charge. All Warranty work is to be carried out by Turbo Force(NW) Ltd. All Turbochargers returned under warranty will be returned to you once it is repaired.
This Warranty EXCLUDES any damage caused by the user and is given subject to us having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, tampering of the turbocharger/cartridge, incorrect fitting by you or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the goods manufacturers instructions either oral or in writing, misuse or alteration or repair of the items without our permission.
The Warranty will NOT be invalid if:
- You are not able to provide our warrant sheet and invoice issued with purchase.
- You cannot support Warranty claim with a valid main dealer invoice for the required parts e.g. oil filter, air filter, new oil, banjo bolts, oil feed pipe, drain pipe and any other parts requiring changing (please refer to the fitting instruction), and an invoice from a professional garage / mechanic for fitting those parts.
- The Turbocharger has any visible impact damage e.g. cartridge compressor wheel from a foreign object.
- There is damage to the Actuator Housing.
- The Turbocharger Cartridge housing and inside parts show a blue colour as this is a symptom of overheating because of oil starvation.
- The Turbocharger seals are broken, unless you have prior permission from us in writing.
- Your vehicle ECU was remapped.
Please call 01772 697979 before returning Turbocharger/Cartridge. It may be possible that we can consult with you and help to fix the problem without returning the turbocharger /cartridge to us.
BY PURCHASING AND FITTING THIS TURBOCHARGER YOU AGREE TO ALL THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE.