As we preserve the history of every order and to comply with eBay rules, please send all correspondence through the eBay messaging system.
- To be made through PayPal unless being collected from our premises then:
- Payment is due on collection.
- Cash or card at the counter or payment by BACS prior to collection.
- We do not accept cheques.
Old units for part-exchanged must:
- be complete and removed from the vehicle
- not opened or disassembled
- housings and parts must not be broken
- be the same part number as the unit supplied
- rotor assemblies must not be broken or seized.
Where an old unit forms part of the sales terms, a surcharge of £100 will be levied and must be paid through PayPal.
- If an old unit is not received by Turbo Force (NW) Ltd within 30 days of the exchange unit being supplied or if the unit does not meet the above criteria, then the surcharge shall be forfeit.
- If the surcharge is not paid, we will wait until the exchange unit is received before despatching your order.
- If the exchange unit meets the above criteria, then the Surcharge will be refunded through PayPal within 14 days.
- Web orders placed before
2pmwill be despatched the same day. Orders received after 2pmwill be despatched the following working day.
- We post First Class Royal Mail or via Courier Next Day Delivery as standard. There may be an additional charge for items posted to UPS remote areas, please contact us for a quote
- International Customers – please ask for a shipping quote before you purchase.
- Items may not always be in stock, in which case we will arrange them to be shiped directly from our Suppliers.
- Tracking numbers are available on request.
- All products must be installed by a qualified mechanic at a registered garage. Failure to do so will invalidate the Warranty and breach the returns policy.
ITEMS NOT RECEIVED
- Proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company shall be accepted as receipt of goods.
- You must inform us immediately or at the latest within 3 working days of receipt if the goods are damaged in transit so we can make a claim against the shipping company. Please quote your order number on all correspondence.
- If your goods have not arrived within the agreed delivery period, please contact us immediately.
- Any shortages or errors in shipments must be notified to Turbo Force (NW) Ltd in writing within 3 working days of receiving the shipment.
Incorrect Goods Ordered
- If for any reason you have ordered the incorrect parts we offer 14 days refund or exchange policy, subject to the goods being returned in unused, perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact.
- Any returns after 14 days are at the Company’s discretion and a restocking fee of 15% will be charged.
- After 28 days no returns will be accepted.
Goods no longer required
- Turbo Force (NW) Ltd will refund the amount paid within 30 days of the cancellation of order if the goods are returned unused, in perfect condition, with the original packaging still intact. A handling charge of 15% will be levied.
- Any charges for postage and packaging relating to the original sale and/or return of the goods will not be refunded.
- A goods specially ordered, made to customer specifications or personalised, the order cannot be cancelled or returned.
All new items supplied are fully covered by our terms of sales and the purchaser may return the goods for a refund if the good are found to be:
- are not of satisfactory quality
- do not match how they were described
- are different to the ones ordered (proof of parts ordered may be requested)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the goods are correct and undamaged before fitting. Any incorrect or damaged goods must be reported to Turbo Force (NW) Ltd within 3 working days of receipt of delivery.
When returning goods, the purchaser is responsible for the repackaging of the goods and they are in your care until they arrive at our premises, unless Turbo Force (NW) Ltd have arranged for the collection for which a charge may be made. Proof of posting / delivery may be required.
Turbo Force (NW) Ltd regret that postage/packaging/insurance costs are non-refundable unless goods received are faulty or received in error. Postage and packing remains the customer’s responsibility when returning parts for a refund and/or refund of surcharge(s).
Products correctly supplied will be subject to a handling charge of up to a maximum of 15%. The return of correctly supplied products is at the cost of the customer.
Refunds for confirmed orders, which are subsequently cancelled prior to despatch, are subject to a handling fee of 5%.